Information & FAQ
The Clearlight Sanctuary 2 is the only true Full Spectrum infrared saunas available offering advanced near, mid and far-infrared technologies. Clearlight Infrared Sauna robust True Wave™ Full Spectrum heating system provides all wavelengths 100% of the time to optimize your sauna session.
Benefits of Sauna
1. Stress Reduction: The heat in the sauna helps us to relax and reduces the level of cortisol (stress-related hormone) in our blood. Studies have shown that sauna use can balance the brain-adrenal axis, which helps with anxiety, depression, and overall mood.
2. Detoxify: Sweating produces many health benefits, including detoxification, improved skin tone, stress relief, and improved blood circulation. In addition, saunas can relieve the uncomfortable symptoms of sinus congestion from colds or allergies.
3. Boost Immunity: Raising body temperature in saunas can be an effective natural way to help the body to kill off bacterial, fungal, parasitic, and viral infections. As the body is exposed to the heat of a sauna, it produces white blood cells more rapidly, which in turn helps to fight illnesses and helps to kill viruses.
4. Reduce Chronic Pain: Sauna can lower inflammation and release endorphins. Saunas are also excellent for aiding in post-exercise recovery. After physical activity, use the heat and steam of a sauna to promote muscle relaxation by helping to reduce muscle tension and eliminate lactic acid and other toxins that may be present.
5. Improve Skin Health: Sauna use was associated in studies with an improvement in skin hydration and overall complexion. When the body sweats, the skin is cleansed, and dead skin cells are replaced - keeping your skin in good working condition.
6. Leads to Better Sleep With its health benefits and calming abilities, a far infrared sauna can promote better sleep at night. Once you complete your sauna session, your body will decrease in temperature, which signals to the body that it is time to relax, leading to more restful sleep.
7. Relaxation Vital part of overall health. When we relax, the flow of blood increases around our body giving us more energy. It helps us to have a calm and more clarity of mind leading to positive thinking, concentration, memory, and decision-making fluidity.
8. Weight Loss studies concluded that people who used an infrared sauna three times a week for 30 minutes per session dropped an average of 4 percent body fat over a four-month period. Since the far infrared radiant heat of Clearlight Infrared Saunas ® increases thermal energy in tissue, it is effective at temporarily reducing cellulite. There is a direct link between the slowing of metabolic rates and the storage of toxins in fat cells.
9. Arthritis: Infrared light has a great effect on the body. Infrared sauna therapy gets rid of swelling. It also helps with blood flow. With no inflammation, arthritis disappears.Successful treatment of arthritis happens when inflammation and stress levels are reduced. Synovial fluid is in the joint cell membrane and when it does not move correctly, inflammation occurs. With no oxygen flow, inflamed areas hurt. The swelling makes tendons and ligaments stretch and makes joints deform. Infrared sauna therapy works well. Using a sauna increases oxygen in your blood flow. This makes your blood circulation faster resulting in inflammation reduction.
10. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Several clinical studies have shown far-infrared sauna therapy to be a promising new approach to the treatment of CFS3,4. As the results of one study confirmed, “symptoms such as fatigue, pain, sleep disturbance, and low-grade fever were dramatically improved after 15 to 25 sessions of thermal therapy.